Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Halloween is right around the corner, and I'm still undecided as to how I'm going to dress up, if I bother with anything. The fact that my daughter is 2 1/2 years old does play a part...I really can't dress up as something too scary lest I want a sleepless child for the next year. I wanted to find and rent a super good Yo Gabba Gabba costume (her fave), but that ship has sailed (old news now), and no costume shops offer anything like that around here anyway.

As for the Little Zombiephile, she's currently wandering the house in this year's costume, which I believe she'd wear day and night if we allowed it. I can't wait to go Trick or Treating with her again this year. Last year she really started to get it, and was quite the little pro by the end of the night! Plus, she collected so much candy, most of which she couldn't eat...what a shame, Daddy and I had to eat the majority of it ourselves...

It's the first day of Fall, my favorite season. I'm hoping to get some apple picking in this year with the little one, and we will most certainly be going to the pumpkin patches as well. I'm also hoping I can somehow convince some of my friends to come over for a horror marathon at some point as well. I was thinking a pot luck of sorts...bring a six pack of your favorite beer and a snack, and we'll all share. What do you think? Happy Fall, y'all!

No comments: